Sunday, November 13, 2011

Surplus Sunday

It's quarter to 8 and I've already reached my word goal for the day, and I don't feel like writing anything more.
My husband and I put up our first ever Christmas tree together yesterday and it looks soooo joyful and Christmasy that I'm getting distracted thinking about Christmas.

My husband also bought me a chocolate orange yesterday, just because. (Awwww. :)
To keep myself motivated, I'm going to eat one slice of chocolate orange for every 1,000 words I write. (Also sharing one with the husband, of course!)

I'm going to eat a starter slice first though, just to let my taste buds know what I'm missing as I write.

Ready, set, BURST!

*kitteh is curious about chocolate orange*

4 comments:

  1. 2,162 words.

    Ah, sweet surplus!

    (I doubled my consumption of slices per thousand words to two.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol! that resolution didn't last too long!

    Kitteh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. though I'm not sure how I feel about setting up a Christmas tree before Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, I know. Chocolate oranges are just too good to only have one piece at a time.

    What can I say? Last year we didn't get to have a tree because of kitty emergency issues. So we were rather excited to finally put one up together this year. :D

    ReplyDelete