Monday, January 24, 2011

Amazon Breakthrough Novel Award

For anyone who has a completed manuscript and likes to enter contests, Amazon's Breakthrough Novel Award might be of interest to you.

The contest started last night at midnight and will run until Feb. 6th OR until they receive 5,000 entries in each of the two categories.

I have no idea if those 5,000 will fill up quick, but I wouldn't risk it if I were you and had a finished novel you thought had a decent chance. The prize is awesome. I haven't decided yet if I'm entering. I feel I need a bit more time to work on my novel but then again, don't we all?

2 comments:

  1. I was going to enter the ABNA contest, but had to decline this year. I need to rewrite the first couple of chapters, which I had planned to do in Dec/Jan. However, due to the move and other things, it didn't happen. However, I hope to be ready for the ACFW Genesis contest, deadline March 4th.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! I just wanted you to know that your comment over at Nathan's blog just made my day!

    ReplyDelete